I’m Ashley, commonly known as… Ashley (I don’t have any cool nicknames!) I’m the author of this blog and reside in sunny Manchester. Okay…. It’s not sunny, but I love it all the same.
My family consists of me, my boyfriend and my two pooches Max and Poppy. My boyfriend has 4 children from his previous relationship age ranging from 11 to 4 years old.
I cannot categorise this blog as anything in particular really. It’s not a food blog, although I will share recipes. It isn’t a parenting blog, although I will probably talk about the children. It is a mixture of my loves, my thoughts and whatever randomly pops into my head.
Get to know me:
- I am studying a degree in psychology with the Open University. I have suffered with anxiety and depression and I would like to help others.
- I love taking pictures. Pictures of animals, buildings, the world, food…. I am snap happy. I am no photographer, but I have a lot of memories captured. And that’s what it is all about right?
- I absolutely love Superhero’s. I am more of a Marvel fan-girl, however Batman’s world (DC ) is one of my favorites, with Harley Quinn being my favorite ever villain.
- I also love a lot of other nerdy things: Star Wars, comics, all of that kind of thing. The only nerdy trend I never really got is anime?!
- Although I am intelligent, I am also really quite ditzy. Sometimes I say things with instant regret, as it I know it will instantly cause embarrassment.
- I like to sing, and dance… Although generally not in public. My pooches have both have dances with me though. They enjoy it.
- Stationary is my kryptonite. I love new stationary… Especially note pads. Except I don’t want to write in them as I don’t want to ruin the crispness of their pages.
- I am incredibly shy. Some people mistake this for me not liking them, but generally this is down to me never knowing what to say.
- Summer BBQ’s with strawberry Rekorderlig are my happy place.
- I love adventures. Going somewhere I have never been before and exploring is my ideal day. I am definitely happier outdoors than in.
- I was the author of blog Coffee, Cakes and Everything In-between, however I closed that down due to not wanting a blog purely based on food. However, I do love blogging, which is where Positively Ashley was born.
That’s all for now. I am sure this list will be extended as I go on. Please feel free to contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions. 🙂